Samsung Smart TVs are capable of using voice commands to control the TV. You can turn off this feature by following these steps.
The how to turn off video description on samsung tv is a guide that will show you how to turn the video description feature off on your Samsung Smart TV.
Smart TVs are renowned for making life easier. You may use it to connect to the internet, stream movies, and even watch local stations. Modern televisions are smart for a variety of reasons. Take a peek at Samsung’s Smart TVs for example. They also allow you to utilize Audio Descriptions. An audio service that reads anything on the screen that is highlighted. Yes, it is beneficial to people who have hearing difficulties, such as the elderly. There are times when hearing everything read out by the television may be irritating. So, if you’re having trouble with your Samsung Smart TV’s speech function, here’s how to turn it off.
Samsung’s smart TV also comes with Bixby, a virtual assistant that you can talk to and ask to do different tasks. While this may seem to be beneficial and provide you with easy access, it may become irritating. Especially when Bixby asks you a question when you’re in the middle of doing something else. Sure, these devices are intelligent, but they may also be annoying at times. If you’re bothered by it and want to stop hearing the voice instructions and even Bixby, continue reading to learn how to turn it off on a Samsung smart TV.
On the Samsung Smart TV, turn off the Voice Guide.
On a contemporary Samsung smart TV, there are three methods to disable the Voice Guidance function. Continue reading to learn about the three techniques.
1st Method: Using the Accessibility Menu
- Turn on your Samsung smart TV and get your TV remote ready.
- On the remote, press the Home button. The Smart Hub will appear as a result of this action.
- Navigate to and choose the Settings option when the Smart Hub is on the screen.
- You must now choose the General menu from the Settings option.
- The next step is to choose the Accessibility option.
- You’ll be sent to the Voice Guide Settings page immediately. The first choice should be chosen.
- You may now turn off Voice Guide by selecting it.
Method 2: Shortcut to the Volume Button
- Take the remote control for your Samsung Smart TV.
- Hold down the volume button for a few seconds.
- The TV will now take you to the Voice Guide settings screen straight immediately.
- You may now simply disable the Voice Guide option from this location.
- The volume button on your Samsung Smart TV serves as a shortcut to the accessibility function.
- It’s conceivable that the Voice Guide function was accidentally activated when pushing the volume button for an extended period of time.
The third method is to use a voice command.
If you have a recent Samsung smart TV model, your TV’s remote may include a built-in microphone that you may use to deliver Bixby voice instructions. You may also use this technique to turn off Voice Guides if you have a newer remote.
- Make sure the TV is turned on and the remote is close by.
- Hold the microphone button down.
- “Turn Voice Guide Off” is all you have to say.
- The Voice Guide function will be turned off immediately by the TV.
- If you have a contemporary remote, this is by far the easiest and quickest method to turn it off.
On older Samsung Smart TVs, disable voice commands.
Samsung Smart TVs from the year 2013 and earlier
- On your TV remote, press the Menu button.
- Scroll down to Sound in the menu and choose it.
- Navigate to the Sound tab and choose broadcast.
- You’ll want to choose the Audio language choice here.
- Select it and set the language to English alone.
- The Voice Guide function on your older Samsung Smart TV devices will now be disabled.
Samsung Smart TVs from the year 2018 and earlier
- Press the Menu button on your TV remote while the TV is turned on.
- You’ll need to choose System or Settings from the menu. This will differ depending on the Samsung Smart TV model.
- Now go to Accessibility and choose Voice Guide from the drop-down menu.
- Now, when you choose Voice Guide on your Samsung Smart TV, select it again to fully deactivate the function.
On a Samsung Smart TV, turn off Bixby Assistant.
If you have one of the newest Samsung Smart TVs with Bixby, you may want to turn it off if you don’t like the notion of it suddenly speaking to you when you don’t need it.
- On your Samsung Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
- Navigate to the Settings option when the Smart Hub is open.
- Scroll down to the General option in the Settings menu.
- Scroll to and choose Bixby Voice Settings from the General Settings page.
- Navigate to the Voice Wake Up option and choose it.
- Simply pick this option and toggle it from On to Off.
- This will prevent the voice assistant from responding to certain word requests.
So there you have it: simple and straightforward methods for turning off voice on Samsung TV. Yes, it may be beneficial to people who are hard of hearing, but if you have the function set on by mistake, it is better to turn it off. Imagine you’re watching a movie or anything else on TV late at night, and your TV starts reading aloud whatever is highlighted. Having said that, we hope you’ve figured out how to disable Bixby and the Voice Guides on your Samsung Smart TV.
You Might Also Like – Samsung TV: How to Install Third-Party Apps
You may leave a remark in the comment box if you have any questions about this subject. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
The samsung tv voice guide off but still talking is a problem that has been present for a while. Samsung released an update to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn off voice guide on Samsung TV?
To turn off voice guide, press the home button on your remote and select Settings then Voice Guide.
How do you turn off the narrator on your TV?
The narrator is a feature of the TV and cannot be turned off.
How do I turn off voice instructions?
To turn off voice instructions, press the button on the left of your controller.
- samsung tv voice guide won’t turn off
- how to turn off voice guide
- how to turn off sap on samsung tv
- voice guide samsung tv
- voice guidance won’t turn off