Bulk Rename Wizard is a batch renaming tool that lets you easily rename multiple files at once. It can also be used to rename folders and even whole drives.
The file renamer download free is a tool that can be used to rename multiple files in bulk. It is available for PC Windows 10,8,7.
Are you looking for a method to get Wizard for Bulk Renaming for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install Bulk Rename Wizard for PC, one of the finest Tools apps available.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download Bulk Rename Wizard for PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at Bulk Rename Wizard’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for Bulk Rename Wizard for PC
|Name||Bulk Rename Wizard|
|File size||2.27 MB|
|Package of Apps||com.klangappdev.bulkrenamewizard|
Bulk Rename Wizard is the most popular app in the Tools category on Google Play. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Bulk Rename Wizard for Windows currently has over 10,000+ installs and an average user aggregate rating of 3.95 stars.
The Google Play Store presently does not include Bulk Rename Wizard. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download Bulk Rename Wizard. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download Bulk Rename Wizard for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though there isn’t an official version of Bulk Rename Wizard for PC, you may still use it with the assistance of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize Bulk Rename Wizard on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Bulk Rename Wizard for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install Bulk Rename Wizard for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for Bulk Rename Wizard to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: Bulk Rename Wizard will be installed on Bluestacks immediately once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the Bulk Rename Wizard program icon on Bluestacks to start using it on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll have to get the Bulk Rename Wizard APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install Bulk Rename Wizard on a PC is thus advised. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Bulk Rename Wizard for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll learn how to use MemuPlay to get Bulk Rename Wizard for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Bulk Rename Wizard app. Locate the Klangapp-Dev developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Bulk Rename Wizard may be found on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Conclusion: Bulk Rename Wizard for PC
With its simple but efficient interface, Bulk Rename Wizard has gained tremendous popularity. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install Bulk Rename Wizard on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To download Bulk Rename Wizard for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Bulk Rename Wizard Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Bulk Rename Wizard for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
The Bulk Rename Wizard for PC Windows 10,8,7 is a free software that allows you to batch rename files. Reference: batch rename files windows 7.
- batch rename files windows 10
- free software to rename multiple files at once
- renamer software
- massive file renamer
- bulk rename utility help