Mbasic is a Facebook Messenger bot that lets you send messages to your friends and family. It also has a feature called Messages, which allows users to see what their friends are up to. The problem with this feature is that it can be difficult for some people to access.
The mbasic facebook login is a very simple and easy to use feature. It allows users to log in with their mobile number, email address, or Facebook account.
Do you know how to go to Mbasic’s Facebook messages on Facebook? Let us walk you through how to utilize Facebook’s Mbasic basic and lite versions. It’s the finest option and a fantastic way to keep things simple. The Mbasic version of Facebook loads quickly and is the most convenient method to interact with friends.
Read: Facebook PC Mobile Basic Enable MBasic Version
In this post, you will learn about many features, such as how to set up the Mbasic version of Facebook. How to utilize Facebook’s Mbasic version on a smartphone and computer, as well as how to read and delete messages. Also, how to see active Facebook friends, ignore, spam, view filtered, archived, messages requests, and unread messages. So, to discover how to accomplish that, keep reading the article below.
Accessing Messages: Some Pointers Feature on Facebook’s Mbasic version
Follow the steps below to approach and manage messages on Mbasic Facebook on your mobile device or computer:
- To open the browser on your phone or computer, click on it.
- Type mbasic.facebook.com into the address box and hit Enter.
- Choose Messages from the drop-down menu at the top.
- In the basic version of Facebook, go down to View and Manage All Your Messages.
- In the Basic Version, it will take you to your Messages mailbox.
- To see a discussion, click on the person’s name.
- Stickers, Likes, Images, and Refreshing the discussion are all options.
Go to the Messages Feature on Mbasic Facebook.
Read this article to learn how to block someone on Facebook’s app and website.
Where to Look for Message Requests and How to View Them
When you get a message on Facebook from someone who isn’t a friend of yours. The communications are then automatically saved in a secret mailbox called Message Requests by Facebook. When utilizing the regular version of Facebook Messenger, this is a fantastic feature. However, you may see your message requests on the Basic version of Facebook as well:
- Open the Mbasic Facebook application.
- Choose Messages from the drop-down menu at the top of your screen.
- To go to the bottom of the Messages page, go to the bottom of the page.
- Select View Message Requests from the drop-down menu.
- Unknown individuals will send you Message Requests, and you will all receive them.
- After then, you have the option of declining or accepting the communication request (depending on you)
Go to Message Requests to see what’s new.
If you view or see the message, no one will know until you send it to reply to them that you have viewed or seen it. By following the steps below, you may locate and see recent messages.
Read: How to Turn Off or Remove Facebook Notifications
How to Look for and View Message Received Recently
When you get a message from a friend on Facebook, it is immediately saved in the Recent Messages folder. This is the greatest feature since it makes it simple to maintain track of newly received messages while also keeping track of old ones. In only a few steps, we’ll be able to locate and see the position of a recent message on Facebook’s basic version:
- Simply go to your Facebook Basic version on your browser.
- From the menu bar at the top, choose Messages.
- Go to the bottom and click. Requests for Messages
- Scroll down to the View Recent Message link and click it.
- You’ll be sent to your Recent Messages window.
- Finally, at top-up other messages, you’ll notice the newly received messages.
- Press to open each one one at a time, and you’ll be able to read messages.
Option to View Recent Messages
Unread Messages may be seen here.
You may discover mails that you got before but did not read due to a variety of factors. Whatever the case may be, you suddenly want all of your unread messages and are trying to figure out how to get them. In the Mbasic Facebook version, here’s how to locate and see an unread message in a few steps:
- On the Mbasic Facebook version for PC, go to the Messages option.
- To get to the More option, go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.
- Then choose the option for Unread Messages.
- You’ll see a list of all your unread messages, along with the time they were received.
- Now it’s up to you to read each one individually or locate the one you want to read.
- You may choose from options such as Mark as Unread, Delete, Block, and Leave the Conversation, among others.
Choose View Unread Messages from the drop-down menu.
Spam Messages Can Be Found and Viewed
Spam communications are ones that you get from an unknown sender with any name and that seem to be spam, as seen in the picture. Let’s find out and remove it from your inbox page using the methods below:
- Go to the Messages option in the Mbasic Facebook app.
- Select the Spam option from the More choices menu.
- Then, as seen below, you’ll be sent to the Spam messages page.
- If you choose to open the conversation, you will be given additional options such as blocking, deleting, marking as unread, ignoring, not spamming, and so on. Selected must be deleted, a report must be filed, and the task must be moved to the completed stage.
- It’s now up to you to decide which of the aforementioned options you want to use.
Select View Spam Messages from the drop-down menu.
Ignore Mbasic Facebook Messages and Undo Ignore Messages
Ignore and Undo Ignore Messages on Facebook Messenger is the greatest feature. It’s a fantastic way to avoid receiving notifications from unfamiliar Facebook pals. Furthermore, Facebook has a wonderful chance to include this feature in the Mbasic edition of Facebook. Let’s look at how to ignore messages on the basic Facebook version and then undo or unignore them.
See How to Ignore and Unignore Messages on Facebook Messenger for more information.
How to Ignore Messages on Mbasic Facebook in 3 Easy Steps
- Open your Facebook Basic Account.
- Then choose Messages from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Messages/Conversations you wish to ignore by clicking on them.
- To get to the bottom of the discussion, click here.
- After that, choose the Ignore Messages option.
- Reaffirm your decision. In the pop-up box, choose the Ignore Messages option.
Open a message you want to ignore and find it.
Ignore Messages on Mbasic Facebook
Confirm your action by selecting Ignore Messages.
On the Mbasic Facebook version, you may dismiss a particular chat notice or a discussion with an unpleasant friend or person in this manner. Pro-tip: don’t block your Facebook pals since unfriending someone is the same as banning them. So this is how you ignore the irritating person’s texts rather than blocking him. However, one issue arises: how can such chats or communications be un-ignored or undone? So keep reading to find out how to reverse ignore in the steps below:
Un-Ignore Messages on Mbasic Facebook in 3 Easy Steps
- Go to your Facebook Basic Account.
- Then, at the top of your screen, choose Messages.
- Then, at the bottom, choose Filtered Messages.
- Unignore any Messages or Conversations by clicking on them.
- Start a conversation or send a text message, then click Reply.
- The message will then be marked as ignored and moved to your Primary mailbox.
Select Filtered Messages and Ignore Messages on Mbasic Facebook
From the Filtered Messages, locate and open the Ignore message.
Ignore Conversation or Send a Message to Unignore
Remember that there is no such thing as an undo ignore option or a specific link. In light of the FB version, the procedure listed above is the only way to avoid ignoring conversations or messages.
On Mbasic Facebook, how can I see active friends and active status?
The basic edition of Facebook has all of the same features as the regular version. However, we must study and discover these functions as well as how to use them. You may see a list of active friends and choose whether or not to activate active status. Let’s start by showing you how to get a list of active friends using the methods below:
Learn how to turn on or off your Facebook status.
How to View Mbasic Facebook’s Active Friends List
- You must go to Mbasic’s Facebook page.
- Then, at the top of the page, choose Messages.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Active Friends option.
- Then choose Active Friends from the drop-down menu.
- You will be sent to Facebook’s full list of Active Friends.
- To find out whether you’re active, go to the top of the active friend list.
- Then you may choose whether to turn it on or off here.
- Refresh your page from time to time to keep your Facebook friends up to date.
- To start a discussion or conversation, click on the name of any personal profile.
Select Active Friends from the drop-down menu.
Friend’s Active Status List
Additional Friends and Chat are two areas where you may view more information. So, if you don’t locate anybody in both the More Friends and Chat sections, you’re on your own. Continue reading the article below to learn how to control whether your active status appears on or off.
On Mbasic Facebook, how can you turn on or off your active status?
- Open the Facebook Basic version.
- Select Messages from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and choose Active Friends from the drop-down menu.
- At the top, you’ll notice your Active Status, which must be turned on or off.
- If the Active Status is On or Off, choose the Active Status option to enable or disable it.
Select Active Friends from the drop-down menu.
Toggle the Active Status On/Off switch.
On Mbasic Facebook, press the Turn On Active Status button.
On Mbasic Facebook, your Active Status is Off.
Select the option to Turn Off Active Status.
So, using the technique described above, you may view a list of active friends and alter your status to enable or disable them. Let us proceed to demonstrate some of the other capabilities. For example, with the basic version of Facebook, you can establish a new group and write a new message.
How to Make a Group, Compose a New Message, and Delete a Message
To establish a new group, send a new message, or remove a chat or discussion, all of the choices are in one location. Let’s take a look at each one one by one to see how to accomplish it:
Learn how to create a Facebook Messenger chat group.
Mbasic Facebook allows you to create a new group.
In the basic version of Facebook, you may establish a new group by following these steps:
- Any browser may be used to access the Basic Facebook Version.
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Messages.
- Then choose New Group from the drop-down menu.
- You may choose between Suggestions and Friend Search.
- Finally, choose the Done option after adding the recipients to your group.
To create a new group, go to Messages and choose New Group.
To create a group, just choose your friends and click “Done.”
Create and Send New Messages
You must follow the following steps if you wish to compose new messages:
- Mbasic Facebook version to navigate
- Then choose Messages from the drop-down menu.
- Select New Messages from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose a person from the Suggestions list or use the Search for a Friend feature to find a friend.
- Select the Done button.
- You may now write your message and attach any files or images you like.
Select Messages and New Messages from the drop-down menu.
Open any conversation or chat room.
Please send your messages.
Delete a Chat or Conversation
Using the Basic Facebook, you may remove a discussion by following the steps below:
- On the Basic edition of Facebook, go to the Messages option.
- Then look for and choose the Conversation you want to remove.
- There are two choices at the bottom of the discussion. Delete the whole discussion or only the texts you want.
- To remove the whole discussion, choose the Delete option.
- You may delete selected messages by selecting Delete Selected and then selecting Delete next to each individual message.
To send a message, just click the button below.
Select the option to Delete.
Facebook is a social media platform that allows users to share their thoughts and feelings with friends on the internet. To access messages feature on Mbasic Facebook, you must first create an account. Reference: free facebook.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get to message option on Facebook?
To message someone on Facebook, you must first go to their profile. Once there, click the three dots in the top right corner of their profile picture and select “Message”.
How do I see Facebook messages from non friends?
To see the messages from a non-friend, you must first add them as a friend. This is done by going to their Facebook profile and clicking Add Friend.
How do you see hidden messages on Messenger 2021?
I am not able to see hidden messages.
- mbasic.facebook.com one name
- mbasic.facebook.com/friends/ requests/outgoing
- mbasic free facebook
- web facebook